- ts innovative design allows you to adapt it in three different ways to give your child greater control as their confidence grows.
- The car features music buttons to play and keep your child entertained as they zoom around. A horn button allows them to alert people if they’re racing straight towards them.
- Another fun feature is an under-seat storage area to take their dolls, teddies and toys for a ride.
This car grows with your child, use it in 3 stages:
- Push Car With Parental Steering – Lock the sidebars into place to keep your child safe when seated, then use the height-adjustable steering handle to push the car around. The sidebars lock the wheel in place to prevent your child steering, whilst giving you full directional control. Pop-out footrests provide a safe space for your child to place their feet.
- Learner Car With Child Steering – Once your child is feeling a bit more confident, remove the sidebars so they can safely steer as you push the car along. Removing the sidebars is a great way for them to gradually build up their confidence and develop their balance. It’s the first step on the road to full control!
- Classic Foot-To-Floor Ride-On – Remove the steering handle and the footrests to convert the car into a classic foot-to-floor car and give your child complete control